Homework for Wednesday (3/29)
PLEASE NOTE: There are unforeseen factors that arise in class that can cause homework assignment or quiz/test dates to change. Be sure to also reference each teacher’s individual websites for the most up-to-date class information.
If students wish to contact me, they must use their Tenafly email account.
Language Arts (Miller)
1. Read your IR book for 30+ minutes this week (due Friday, 3/31). Complete your DRL each time you read.
2. Choose 2 of the short stories we read in class together and use them to complete the Venn diagram on the back of the PARCC essay prompt. Be sure what you write in the Venn diagram answers the essay question! There is a copy of each story in the Short Story Reading Unit folder in the Handouts section, which you'll need to use to find specific evidence. If you need another copy of the prompt/Venn diagram, it can be downloaded from the Compare/Contrast Lit. Essay folder.
Mrs. Miller's Website
|Language Arts (Meluse)
- Week of 3/27 - 3/31:
Monday, 3/27 through Friday, 3/31
NO ASSIGNED IR THIS WEEK, but you can always read for pleasure! :)
Membean: Complete 20 minutes of practice this week (2 nights, 10 minutes each time!) by Friday, 3/31.
Achieve 3000 article: "Virtual Reality, Real Fun" – complete ONLINE by 9 pm Thursday, 3/30.
- Follow the Achieve 3000: Steps to Success (the handout OR it can be found on Google Classroom)
- Read the Article and answer the Activity Questions ONLY!
- Aim for 75% Accuracy (First Try!) on the Activity Questions!
- Turn in the HARD COPY of Activity Questions by Friday, 3/31 in order to receive credit for completion
- Additional DAILY Google Classroom Assignments
Google Classroom Assignment: If not already completed, finish writing your Thesis Statement for your Compare/Contrast Essay.
Google Classroom Assignment: If not already completed, finish writing your Second Paragraph (Source A) for your Compare/Contrast Essay.
Google Classroom Assignment: If not already completed, finish writing your Third Paragraph (Source B) for your Compare/Contrast Essay.
Google Classroom Assignment: If not already completed, finish writing your Fourth Paragraph (Similarities) for your Compare/Contrast Essay.
Google Classroom Assignment: If not already completed, finish writing your Fifth Paragraph (Conclusion) for your Compare/Contrast Essay.
Ms. Meluse Website
1) Double sided worksheet
2) Friday (3/31)on chapter 7 on:
-Finding the number of faces, edges, and vertices of a 3D Figure
-Volume and Surface Area:
Cylinders and Prisms
Pyramids and Cones
-Volume of Composite Shapes
-Cross Sections of Solids
Students will be given a study guide in class.
Mr. Lee's Math C3 Website
Please Check Mr. Lee’s website for test, quizzes and homework.
1) Quiz on chapter 5.1 and 5.2 on Wednesday (3/29) (look for study guide on website)
Ms. Solis' Website
Social Studies (Jensen)
|1) Section 9.3 quiz on Wednesday (9/29) (look for study guide on website)
Mr. Jensen's Website
|Check Mrs. McGovern's webpage
Study Skills (O’Brien)
Extra Help Schedule
Monday, Wednesday,Friday Morning 7:50-8:10 A.M. (room 121)
Tuesday (depending on whether or not I have a meeting)
Thursday Afternoon 2:50-3:30 P.M. (room 110)
It is best to make an appointment with me for extra help;)